Skip to main content


THE LAST AVATAR BY VISHWAS MUDAGAL


To start with the story line, this book talks about the fight between the good and the evil, between the right and the wrong. The world is at the brim of World War III because of the cruel terrorist group the Invisible Hands supported by Jian, an important person from China, one of the most powerful countries. The political leaders were unable to stop Jian who wants to become one supreme commander of the world. However there are the guardians of truth who strive hard to protect the world from the evil. Neel, the chosen one along with Nushen from China does incredible things for the safety of the two countries and the world.
The story is more of the scientific fiction type blended very well with the historical mythology and proves to be an engaging read together. I loved the book and its characters. The book is a result of huge background searches done by the author and deserves appreciation for his hard work. The writing was reader friendly and kept me within the story as if I was witnessing the events for real. There were moments were I was awestruck by the level of imagination. The end gave me a goosebumps and I'm eager to read the sequel badly. There are many questions to be answered and I hope it awaits in the sequels to come. I really have an urge to see this book transform into a movie and I hope it happens. I honestly suggest this to all the readers. The book title and cover is also good and is very suitable. Totally, the book is a beautiful work and is one of my interesting reads as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

  BE BETTER BIT BY BIT BY NISHITH GOYAL Look who has found a wonderful self - help book...yes!! I am surprised that I'm impressed. For everyone looking for a book that will actually work and not just talk, you have Be Better Bit By Bit by Nishith Goyal. It has everything that a self - improvement newbie would truly need. This book is not another one which throws encouragements which feels good to read and not to implement. It made me implement the ideas without even knowing that I am doing those. Who wouldn't want such a motivation? This book didn't teach me what to do (which obviously should be decided by me) but it taught me how to do and why should I do which in turn makes me do them. Trust me guys, as the name denotes its going to be at a slow rate which gave me a trust that I am going to sustain forever in why I do. Self care is so misunderstood as a task but its not just that. Its a journey which we must take and keep travelling consistently. As time flies the results...
MY VOICE Hi folks, just thought of sharing what I feel. Initially bookstagram/blogging was not something that I knew of. I started posting about books just as part of my personal instagram account and what's app stories whenever I feel so. But with days I became more vehement about reading. Books slowly became more than just a thing to me. I felt a tie with books that helped me escape from realistic torments that I had. It truely helped me become strong and taught me a lot that cannot be explained in words. Besides everything, I found a true worthy friend and a companion through books. Despite my understanding of what I read, the books understood me better. And today I stand here and I feel like I travelled to the right place. I feel content in what I'm doing and now I want to take my travel forward in the path and by this way I could do something in return for the peace that the books give me. I do not know where I am heading and wat my destination is but I truely ...
TURN THE TABLES BY PRIYA KUMAR First of all it was quite a different experience for me to read self help kind of book. But it was entirely not like how I have made an assumption about it. It was a good experience. There was no overflowing emotions that I find difficult to control while reading something fictional, although I love them. This was a very relaxed read for me. I read slowly, grasping every single sentence in it. And truely it was so inspirational. If you feel down or lack that quick pint of boost that is required at times to stay on track I will surely recommend this book. It was not entirely throwing mere motivational statements but was thought provoking with real time incidents described. This way I found it more engaging than I have expected it to be. The best part that I completely loved about this book is the set of questions that follow every chapter. It helped me greatly to relate the stuffs and to know myself deeper. I came to know new perspectives on vari...