Skip to main content

THE SECRET OF THE PALAMU FORT BY RAZI



I am a huge fan of Indian mythology right from first and so it is my kind of thing. The story is about a curse that arises from history of the Palamu Fort. The murder of Professor Anand acts as the starting point for every set of mysterious creepy events that occur. Robin, a well known detective is approached for solving the mystery and hence the story unveils. Will Robin find the answers for the curse that accounts 350 years old and claims the lives of those that try to find the hidden secret beneath?.
I really enjoyed reading and the book kept me at the tip of the seat. No pages were without gasping surprises and literally I could not stop reading. I was growing curious over each single line and had no patience for knowing the answers. Trust me, it sends chills into the minds of readers at places. The history of India never fails to impress oneself and yet this book is another proof for the fact. Everything about the book say writing, narration, title, cover, characters were all so good. In fact, I liked the characters within and their unity in solving the mysteries. If you want to be off the world for sometime it really helps by taking you to witness every scenes happening in the book. Should I recommend?... No doubts!!! Definitely!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

  BE BETTER BIT BY BIT BY NISHITH GOYAL Look who has found a wonderful self - help book...yes!! I am surprised that I'm impressed. For everyone looking for a book that will actually work and not just talk, you have Be Better Bit By Bit by Nishith Goyal. It has everything that a self - improvement newbie would truly need. This book is not another one which throws encouragements which feels good to read and not to implement. It made me implement the ideas without even knowing that I am doing those. Who wouldn't want such a motivation? This book didn't teach me what to do (which obviously should be decided by me) but it taught me how to do and why should I do which in turn makes me do them. Trust me guys, as the name denotes its going to be at a slow rate which gave me a trust that I am going to sustain forever in why I do. Self care is so misunderstood as a task but its not just that. Its a journey which we must take and keep travelling consistently. As time flies the results...
MY VOICE Hi folks, just thought of sharing what I feel. Initially bookstagram/blogging was not something that I knew of. I started posting about books just as part of my personal instagram account and what's app stories whenever I feel so. But with days I became more vehement about reading. Books slowly became more than just a thing to me. I felt a tie with books that helped me escape from realistic torments that I had. It truely helped me become strong and taught me a lot that cannot be explained in words. Besides everything, I found a true worthy friend and a companion through books. Despite my understanding of what I read, the books understood me better. And today I stand here and I feel like I travelled to the right place. I feel content in what I'm doing and now I want to take my travel forward in the path and by this way I could do something in return for the peace that the books give me. I do not know where I am heading and wat my destination is but I truely ...
TURN THE TABLES BY PRIYA KUMAR First of all it was quite a different experience for me to read self help kind of book. But it was entirely not like how I have made an assumption about it. It was a good experience. There was no overflowing emotions that I find difficult to control while reading something fictional, although I love them. This was a very relaxed read for me. I read slowly, grasping every single sentence in it. And truely it was so inspirational. If you feel down or lack that quick pint of boost that is required at times to stay on track I will surely recommend this book. It was not entirely throwing mere motivational statements but was thought provoking with real time incidents described. This way I found it more engaging than I have expected it to be. The best part that I completely loved about this book is the set of questions that follow every chapter. It helped me greatly to relate the stuffs and to know myself deeper. I came to know new perspectives on vari...