Skip to main content

DESTRUCTION IS EVIL!


This is IMPORTANT!! I got an opportunity to visit the deep jungles of the Western Ghats where human intervention is a very rare thing. Yeah... you may wonder if I carried my book stack there? Yes!! I did, for taking pictures. I am so grateful that I happened to visit such a wonder of nature that exists. The nature was wild and so powerful that I was totally engulfed in its aura. I witnessed wild bison, wild squirrels, lots of unknown birds that were beautifully chirping around and the rhythmic screeching of hornets. Nature speaks!! Yes, TRUST ME... NATURE SPEAKS provided IF WE LISTEN!! I've never ever had such an experience that I felt in these two days. There is no single thing that we run after in this world that equals for this mysterious beauty. I was overwhelmed but when I came back to the outskirts of the woods, I heard the harsh reality that is happening out there from the people around. This incredible treasure is slowly being destroyed day by day and buildings are extending into the wildlife habitats. And to the worst, these buildings are merely for the sake of tourism and built literally in money making motive. I felt like being SLAPPED!! Every single creature that I saw in the woods came in front of my vision. We do talk about wildlife conservation and stuffs but it was really painful when I experienced the intensity myself. PLEASE!! We do not want to change our lifestyle. But do a single thing in favour of nature or stop doing a single thing against nature. When it's done by all it makes HUGE DIFFERENCE. Remember... We can't survive by killing other species. It does matters and is serious to a great extent than we could imagine...Just wanted to share this so that if one single person understands its worthy enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

  BE BETTER BIT BY BIT BY NISHITH GOYAL Look who has found a wonderful self - help book...yes!! I am surprised that I'm impressed. For everyone looking for a book that will actually work and not just talk, you have Be Better Bit By Bit by Nishith Goyal. It has everything that a self - improvement newbie would truly need. This book is not another one which throws encouragements which feels good to read and not to implement. It made me implement the ideas without even knowing that I am doing those. Who wouldn't want such a motivation? This book didn't teach me what to do (which obviously should be decided by me) but it taught me how to do and why should I do which in turn makes me do them. Trust me guys, as the name denotes its going to be at a slow rate which gave me a trust that I am going to sustain forever in why I do. Self care is so misunderstood as a task but its not just that. Its a journey which we must take and keep travelling consistently. As time flies the results...
MY VOICE Hi folks, just thought of sharing what I feel. Initially bookstagram/blogging was not something that I knew of. I started posting about books just as part of my personal instagram account and what's app stories whenever I feel so. But with days I became more vehement about reading. Books slowly became more than just a thing to me. I felt a tie with books that helped me escape from realistic torments that I had. It truely helped me become strong and taught me a lot that cannot be explained in words. Besides everything, I found a true worthy friend and a companion through books. Despite my understanding of what I read, the books understood me better. And today I stand here and I feel like I travelled to the right place. I feel content in what I'm doing and now I want to take my travel forward in the path and by this way I could do something in return for the peace that the books give me. I do not know where I am heading and wat my destination is but I truely ...
TURN THE TABLES BY PRIYA KUMAR First of all it was quite a different experience for me to read self help kind of book. But it was entirely not like how I have made an assumption about it. It was a good experience. There was no overflowing emotions that I find difficult to control while reading something fictional, although I love them. This was a very relaxed read for me. I read slowly, grasping every single sentence in it. And truely it was so inspirational. If you feel down or lack that quick pint of boost that is required at times to stay on track I will surely recommend this book. It was not entirely throwing mere motivational statements but was thought provoking with real time incidents described. This way I found it more engaging than I have expected it to be. The best part that I completely loved about this book is the set of questions that follow every chapter. It helped me greatly to relate the stuffs and to know myself deeper. I came to know new perspectives on vari...